GIVE IT LIFE WATERMELON MOISTURISER 50ML "COSMOS NATURAL"
- Regular price
- £17.40 GBP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £17.40 GBP
- Unit price
Light consistency moisturiser that provides full skin care. The skin is intensely moisturised without causing a feeling of heaviness. The active substances take care of optimal hydration, nourishment and protection against damage caused by the environment. Prevents premature ageing, helps to revive tired skin, and provide a healthy glow.
Use in the morning and evening after cleansing and toning. The light consistency will be preferred by all skin types – dry, normal and combination.
- Glycolipids – promote the appearance of healthy and youthful skin. Make the skin firmer and more radiant. Reduces pores and evens skin tone.
- Yarrow Extract – yarrow extract reduces inflammation, promotes cell regeneration, helps reduce irritation.
- Watermelon Fruit Extract – watermelon extract is obtained from the fruit pulp and has antioxidant properties, it is rich in group B vitamins and vitamin C. It even contains important minerals such as zinc. It is also rich in irreplaceable substances such as proteins and fatty acids.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – hyaluronic acid, produced in a biotechnological process, where lactic acid reacts with plant substrates to obtain a molecule that is identical to that which is naturally produced by the fibroblasts and keratinocytes in our body. Therefore, it is considered one of the most effective moisturisers. It has water-binding properties and helps create a natural protective layer that prevents the skin from losing moisture.
- Hydrolysed Hyaluronic Acid – hyaluronic acid of low molecular weight that helps strengthen the skin’s protective function, reduces transepidermal water loss, promotes optimal moisture levels, improves skin firmness and elasticity, promotes collagen synthesis.
- Watermelon Seed Oil – derived from a watermelon variety common in the Kalahari Desert. It has a long history of use in skin care in Africa. It is used as a moisturiser and protects against sun damage and pigmentation. It is rich in linoleic acid and Omega 6 fatty acids, which are irreplaceable in the life processes of skin cells. It is obtained using “green” technology methods, thus ensuring consistently high microbiological and toxicological safety. It is implemented within a social project that employs about 5000 women in Namibia, which in turn provides daily bread for their families.
Ingredients / INCI: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isoamyl Laurate, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium PCA, Parfum/Fragrance, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)**, Mica**, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract*, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Glycosphingolipids, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycolipids, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Phytate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide, Linalool***, Limonene***, Citral***
*Ingredients from Organic Farming / **Pure mineral pigments / ***From natural essential oils
99% Natural origin of total / 13% Organic of total
COSMOS NATURAL certified by ECOCERT Greenlife
according to COSMOS Standard available at http://
VEGAN. CRUELTY FREE. GLUTEN FREE. NUT FREE.
100% Recyclable packaging !
Airless bottle made using 42% Post Consumer Plastics. Purchasing this product 12.5 grams of plastic will also be removed from OUR OCEANS!